A&K Masada M4 350 rd. AEG High Capacity Magazine (Tan)[39910 / IU-MASADAT MAG]
New to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
This magazine is designed for the A&K Masada, but should fit most M4 AEGs. The mag holds up to 350 rounds for solid firepower while in the heat of battle. The casing has grooves for better grip and comfort over a traditional magazine design. 350 rounds is perfect for a short game; however it is wise to pack another magazine or two to ensure you have enough ammo to take on your opponents.
Model: Masada M4 AEG High Capacity Magazine
Magazine Capacity: 350 rds
Package Includes: Magazine
- Traction Grooved Case
- Polymer Construction
- Wind Up Wheel Design
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.
- Manufacturer: A&K