Best Airsoft Rifle Starter Package Apex Fast Attack w/ Vest, Face Mask, BBs, Magazines (Tan)
The Best Airsoft Gun Starter Package just got EVEN BETTER!
As a new player, it can be a tricky proposition to find everything you need to hit the field and make sure you don't overspend. But fear not because Airsoft GI has your back, now the Best Airsoft Gun Starter Bundle is packing even more value! We've put together what we believe is one of the best possible package deal you can find to start playing on the field! Make sure you take a look at our GI TV Blog on the Best Airsoft Start Package by clicking HERE.
This package includes the Apex Fast Attack RIS M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun which is the ultimate option for lightweight, airsoft combat. Its polymer body makes it durable and rugged, yet lightweight and easy to maneuver; while its high quality internal parts will keep you on target and scoring hits with ease! The included 9.6v battery and charger make sure that this airsoft gun is ready to go out of the box. To protect your eyes and face, we've included a Bravo Full Face Mask with neck protection making sure you have adequate protection for almost every airsoft field. We're also including two extra, high cap flash magazines and two bottles of 2,500 count Classic Army Extreme Precision 0.25g BBs to fill them with! The flash magazine uses a simple string that winds the magazine when pulled a few times. This system makes loading the high capacity magazine much quicker and easier than moving a wheel on the bottom. Now you'll need somewhere to keep all these goodies and for that we've secured you a Classic Army Tactical Cross Draw Vest to make sure you can carry everything in this package onto the field.
The Best Airsoft Gun Starter Package comes with everything at an amazing price. It's an unbeatable value to get you on the field and playing. With the equipment in this bundle, you'll have everything you need to not only hit the field and play, but actually be competitive with more advanced players. These items were handpicked for their budget-friendliness and high performance. Every part and accessory comes from a leading brand in the airsoft field and has been shown to be effective on the playing field, too. The rifle alone is easily capable of going toe-to-toe with most other AEGs on the market, and has proven durability. When you add in the face mask, magazines, tactical vest and other airsoft starter equipment, you're talking about being prepared for even the toughest matches. Of course, having the right gear is only the first step. Knowing basic airsoft strategy is essential to your on-field success, too. You can check out our Airsoft 101 page for tips and advice whether you're new to the game, or coming back after a long hiatus. Here is a quick rundown of tips for your first time playing:
- Don't step out in the open; use cover to your advantage
- Don't engage targets you can't hit. This rifle is at its best in the 100-200 feet range.
- Make sure your batteries are charged before the game. Consider picking up a few spares as well to keep you on the field even longer. The average battery lasts for about three to four high capacity magazines. Choose wisely.
- Wind your hi-cap magazines before the game starts as well. Nothing is worse than trying to take a critical shot and your gun misfiring while trying to take a critical shot because you forgot to wind your magazine.
- Long sleeves, tactical pants (or cargo pants of any kind) and a good pair of boots with ankle support are going to make you much more comfortable.
- Water is an absolute necessity. You can keep a small bottle in an empty magazine pouch, or pick up a more dedicated pouch to attach to your vest via the MOLLE webbing.
- Keep your gun pointed in the direction you expect the enemy to come from, that split second between seeing the other team and pulling your gun up to shoot can make the difference
- If you get shot, call your hits! It's only a game. The walk back to respawn is a good time to collect some information on how the rest of the field is changing so you can get the drop on your targets when you get back in the game.
Pull the trigger (pun intended) and pick up the Best Airsoft Gun Starter package today, and we'll see you on the field!
- Apex Fast Attack RIS M4 Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle ( Black / Polymer )
- Classic Army Tactical Cross Draw Vest (Tan)
- Bravo Airsoft Full Face Mask with Poly Lens & Neck Protection (Tan)
- 2x Classic Army M4 470 rds. AEG Flash Magazine ( Black )
- VB-Power 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery
- Airsoft EZ Smart AC Charger for 8.4v / 9.6v NiMh Battery Packs
- 2x Classic Army Extreme Precision 0.25g BBs 5000ct. (White)
- Manufacturer: Airsoft GI
Great gun, great vest, and I especially love that all you need comes included in this package. I just wish the mask was a little bit more sturdy as it's kind of cheap
All things considered, this is not a half-bad package deal for new players. While I don't think anyone should really use cross draw vest anymore, it's still a great deal for the money you spend. The gun alone is actually surprisingly good in terms of performance, and of course, the RIS allows for accessories to be added
-battery and charger
-vest is not the coolest looking
-mask is a little cheap
Great combo deal for an amazing price!!! Thanks to GI, now my son is invested in ANOTHER expensive hobby
-cool looking vest
-so much stuff included like the rounds and clips and mask