ATN PVS7-3P night vision goggle, gen 3 ITT Pinnacle[29078 / NVGOPVS73P]
ATN is a leading manufacturer and developer of precision Night Vision optics and Thermal Imaging. In two decades they have built out a company focused on quality, innovation, and providing value to their customers. The are the manufacture with the largest selection of low light optical devices and cater to consumers, law enforcement and military clients.
The ATN PVS7-3P Night Vision Goggles is a full robust, dependable, high-performance Night Vision System. This model is identical to the ATN AN/PVS-7 model adopted as a standard issue to U.S. Army ground troops and designed to assist viewing and provide reliable service in the most unfavorable conditions. The ATN PVS7-3P Night Vision Device also incorporates an infrared illuminator with a momentary and continuous on switching function. Infrared operation and low battery indicators are displayed within the user's field of view. The ATN PVS7-3P comes complete with a lightweight, fully adjustable military head strap that allows for comfortable long-term use. Full U.S. Mil Spec body with goggle assembly, soft carrying case, demist shield, sacrificial filter for objective lenses, shoulder strap, head mount assembly with 3 brow pads, lens tissue, neck cord and front lens cap.
Model: PVS7-3P Night Vision Goggle Gen 3 ITT Pinnnicale
Package Includes: One (1) ATN PVS 7 Gen 3 Standard Military Issue Night Vision Device, One (1) Head Mount Assembly, One (1) Set of Eye Cups, One (1) Soft Carrying Case, One (1) Lens Paper, One (1) Shoulder Strap, One (1) Day Light Filter, One (1) Set of Batteries AA, One (1) Manual
Warranty Length: 2-Years
Warranty Handler: American Technologies Network (Warranty Policy)
- Multi-purpose: Handheld, head-mounted, helmet-mounted
- Equipped with momentary or continuous IR switch
- Weather Resistant
- Generation : Gen 3
- Image Tube Type : Gen 3 A Grade Autogated/Pinnacle
- Image Tube Data Sheet Included : Yes
- Dimensions : 5.8 x 3.1 x 6.1 inches
- Weight Ounces : 24 ounces
- FOV @1000 yards : 40*
- Magnification : 1x
- Battery Type-Life : 2 x AA 50 hours
- Lens Type : 26mm f1.2
- Resolution : 64 to 72 lp/mm
- Range of Focus : 1' to infinity
- Ir Illuminator : Built-in Flood
- Environmental Rating : Waterproof
- Diopter Ajustment : -6 to+2
- Operating Temperature : -40 to 122 * F
- Warranty : 2 Years
- NO Returns or Exchanges will be accepted on this item by Airsoft GI.
- All Warranty Claims must be handled by the manufacturer, ATN.
* Item is build to order, and will take up to 10 business days of processing time before it can be shipped. *
- Manufacturer: ATN