ATN NVM14-WPT Multipurpose Night Vision Monocular, (White Phosphor Technology)[29043 / NVMPAN14WP]
ATN is a leading manufacturer and developer of precision Night Vision optics and Thermal Imaging. In two decades they have built out a company focused on quality, innovation, and providing value to their customers. The are the manufacture with the largest selection of low light optical devices and cater to consumers, law enforcement and military clients.
The ATN NVM14 is a hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, or weapon-mounted Night Vision System that enables walking, driving, weapon firing, short-range surveillance, map reading, vehicle maintenance, and administering first aid in both moonlight and starlight. Each unit allows for vertical adjustment (by using head straps), fore-and-aft adjustment, objective lens focus, and eyepiece focus. The ATN NVM14 Device is also equipped with an Infrared light-emitting source. The ATN NVM14 Night Vision Monocular utilizes the principle of intensification of the residual light which is reflected from the surrounding objects.The optical system of the Monocular consists of an objective lens, an Image Intensifier Tube and an eyepiece. Even under unsteady brightness conditions, Automatic Brightness Adjustment System always keeps the IIT brightness level constant. The Automatic Protective System controls the existing illumination level through the photo receiver. If the illumination level surpasses 100-300 lx for the following 10 seconds, the Monocular will shut off automatically.The eyepiece incorporates several LED indicators:
- Red - serves as an IR Illuminator Indicator and a Battery Low Indicator.
- Green - serves as an Excessive Brightness Indicator. If the bright light remains unchanged for over 10 seconds after the indicator turns on, the Monocular will automatically shut-off.
Manufacturer: American Technologies Network
Model: NVM14-WPT Multipurpose Night Vision Monocular
Tube: White Phosphorous Technology
Magnification: 1 X
Resolution: 64 - 72 lp/mm
Field of View (FOV): 40 degrees
Total Darkness IR System: Yes
Lens System: f/1.2, 27 mm
Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
Range of Focus: 0.25 yard/m to infinity
Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2
Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
Infrared Illuminator: Built-in
IR Indicator: Yes
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Power Supply: 1 x 3V (CR123A)
Battery Life: 60 hours
Environmental Rating: Water Resistant
Operating Temperature: -40 F to 122 F / -40 C to 50 C
Storage Temperature: -58 F to 158 F / -50 C to 70 C
Dimensions: 4.7" x 1.9" x 2.7" / 120mm x 49mm x 69mm
Weight: 0.62 lbs / 0.28 kg
Warranty Length: 2-years
Warranty Handler: American Technologies Network (Warranty Policy)
- Powerful, White Phosphorous Night Vision
- Built-In IR Illuminator
- Black & White Image
- NO Returns or Exchanges will be accepted on this item by Airsoft GI.
- All Warranty Claims must be handled by the manufacturer, American Technologies Network.
* Item is build to order, and will take up to 10 business days of processing time before it can be shipped. *
- Manufacturer: ATN
- Color: Black
- Package Includes: One (1) Monocular, One (1) Carrying Case, One (1) Neck Cord, One (1) CR123A Battery, One (1) Lens Tissue, One (1) Manual, One (1) Warranty Card