These suspenders are designed to work in tandem with the Condor battle belt. They work very well and are a useful part of any belt base loadout.
The H-Harness attaches via super long straps, so unless you're 9ft tall it should fit you. There is minimal padding as compared to other harnesses (particularly the Blackhawk) but it is comfortable none the less. A feature that is somewhat unique to these suspenders is the MOLLE webbing on the back. There is enough to mount a hydration carrier, which is a great feature. The front straps of the suspenders each have a d-ring as well as two MOLLE loops and an elastic strap to hold a hydration tube.
- These things are super light weight and low profile. There is no bulk at all.
- They work great with the Condor battle belt. The straps are also long enough to use with other kinds of belt.
- The MOLLE on the back is wonderful. It's probably my favorite feature. It's so convenient not having to use a canteen or stand-alone Camelbak.
- The elastic retention straps are super cheap. These things stretched out beyond use before I could even field it.
- I wish there was a little bit more padding. I like the lack of bulk, but it can irritate your neck a little bit.
In conclusion: If you plan to run a battle belt, especially if there is going to be significant weight on it, this thing is a must.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]