Shemaghs have always been a great multipurpose cloth. The one made by Condor is no exception.
It's great to use for practically anything, even things that aren't airsoft related. It's not made of really tough material, but it's breathable and very great to use if you're looking for a head wrap or neck protection. Shemaghs are generally a great thing to have, and the one made by Condor doesn't tarnish the Shemagh's name.
- Great color pattern
- Works well as a head wrap
- You can use it like a scarf in the cold weathers (like I do)
- You can damp it and use it like a cool head wrap in the summer
- It's actually quite fashionable.
- Material can catch a LOT of burs (the plant stuff that cling to cloth). It took me a good half hour with a tweezer to pull all of them out.
- Material isn't totally breathable; if you're using goggles and your nose and mouth are covered, expect it to fog up quickly.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]