This replica of the B&T Rotex III is an excellent replica down to the small details. The inky exceptions being that ita not a suppressor and that the caliber is printed as 6mm.
This suppressor is very commonly seen mounted to the HK416 rifles and can been seen in many pictures of the Polish GROM.
One of the best features of this mock suppressor is the ratchet system which allows you to have a very tight hold on the flash hider preventing any and all wobble. This is definitely a plus if youre using it to cover a extended inner barrel.
Finally its probably the lightest suppressor I've owned and doesnt add any noticable weight to the front of the rifle. Though its still made of high quality materials and has a very nice coating that doesnt scratch easily like some others.
- Excellent replica of the real steel model
- Lightweight yet durable
- Ratchet system allows for a zero wobble installation
- Comes with a steel flash hider
- Very affordable for the quality of product
- Fully licensed trademarks
- A different look in comparison to most suppressors.
- The best mock suppressor I've ever owned/seen.
- Ratchet system some what doesn't disables the quick disconnect feature. Though the lack of any wobble out weighs this.
- I wish it stated 5.56 instead of 6mm for thr caliber.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]