- Walk-On tickets can be purchased on the day of the event for $60.
- Training sessions from ACTUAL military and law enforcement personnel.
- Raffle at the end of the day provided by Lancer Tactical!
- This will be a Northern California only event.
- Lunch will be provided.
This game is the second spin off of the Tim vs Bob series. Come out to Gamepod in Antioch, CA to wage war with and against Bob 'The Axe Man' Hildebrand. Airsoft GI would like to invite our younger (18 and under) and new players (<1 year experience) out to Gamepod in Antioch, CA for a fun and informative day of airsoft. At Bob's Rebel Training Day Northern Resistance players will play along side Bob from Airsoft GI, and get hands on training from two distinguished military veterans with many years of combat training.
The main emphasis of the game will be to teach younger and newer players how to play better through guidance and leadership while still having fun in game. All experience levels and ages are welcome to attend. If you are an experienced player who wishes to attend; please come with the intent to develop the foundation and skill sets of the next generation of players.
With the sudden departure of the Timperor, Elite Guard troops have been thrown into complete disarray. As Timperial forces all across the country pull back into major cities to reassess their situation, Bob “The Axe Man” decides to take advantage of conditions on the ground and launch his own offensive.
Retaking Tim’s most recent conquest, Rebel forces flood into Antioch, California in an effort to seize valuable ground and train up for the coming offensive. With the sudden influx of Rebel Troops, Bob “The Axe Man” has decided to commit two of his best military instructors to prepare his forces for the battles to come. All Rebel troops who have the desire to fight for freedom are encouraged to join Bob “The Axe Man” and train by his side.
February 8th, 2014 (02/08/2014)
- 08:30am-09:30am: Check-in/Registration/Chrono/Rules
- 09:30am-10:00am: Urban Combat Training
- 10:00am-10:45pm: Game 1
- 10:45am-11:00am: Break for Reloading
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Game 2
- 12:00pm-01:00pm: Lunch
- 01:00pm-01:30pm: Anti Vehicle Training
- 01:30pm-02:15pm: Game 3
- 02:15pm-02:30pm: Break for Reloading
- 02:30pm-03:30pm: Game 4
- 03:30pm-04:00pm: Endex/Raffle/Autographs
Gamepod, Antioch, CA
1400 West 4th St. Unit 2, Antioch, CA, 94509
Field Safety Rules
- Current Law Enforcement Officer
- Former US Army Senior Drill Instructor
- Former Airborne Infantry with combat deployments for Operation Desert Shield, Operation Desert Storm, and NATO Operation Provide Comfort
Staff Sergeant Eric
- 15 Years Combat Experience
- Current Assignment with US Army Special Operations
- Former Boarding Officer and Founder Member of Coast Guard PSU312
- Worked with: USMC MARSOC, Naval Special Warfare, USCG Counter Terrorism and Narcotics Team
Teams will be divided that morning.
Teams will be designated by arm bands.
*Remember this is a friendly skirmish between Rebel Forces used for training.*
No Uniform requirements, wear what you like!
ANSI z87.1 Full Seal Eye protection with lower face mask OR full face paintball mask Required.
All weapons will be chronographed using .20 gram BBs.
400 FPS (RED) - for "Outdoor" areas only
350 FPS (GREEN) - for "Indoors" AND "Outdoors"
Please bring a copy of the Game Registration invoice to the game.
Lancer Tactical Products