Wolverine Airsoft INFERNO Gen 2 Ver. 3 AK Cylinder w/ Premium Edition Electronics[A10A01 / SI01][20774 / NFR-CA-012-AK]
Wolverine Airsoft LLC exists to bring the highest level of airsoft performance technology to the airsoft market by taking complex ideas and turning them into smart, simple designs. Focusing on the growing field of High Pressure Air (HPA) technology, they make their products as convenient to use and as reliable as possible while preserving the true performance advantages intrinsic to HPA.
Why the name?
Hydra is a legendary creature from Greek mythology. This dragonlike beast was supremely feared for its many heads. Like its namesake, the Wolverine Airsoft HYDRA is one body sporting MANY heads! The HYDRA is machined to work with virtually any offset nozzle design by changing only ONE PART! You heard that right! The same body will work in your M14, P90, PDR and many more by JUST SWAPPING THE NOZZLE!
What is the different than the Inferno?
Hydra and Inferno make up the Evolution Series SMP. The only difference is the front end where Inferno is optimized for center-lined nozzles and Hydra for offset nozzles. Should you want to use your Inferno in an offset nozzle gun, you can simply purchase an Evolution Kit and essentially transform your Inferno into a Hydra!
What is different than the SMP?
While both the SMP and our Evolution Series SMPs (Inferno and Hydra) use the same patented technology, the two systems are packaged very differently internally. The more compact streamlined design of the HYDRA makes room for the offset nozzles as well as an internal air line. In addition, the Evolution Series SMPs have been designed so that no tools are needed to disassemble for service.
Are Parts Interchangeable with SMP?
Mechanical parts are NOT INTERCHANGEABLE between the two systems except for the valves. Electrical parts, however, are completely interchangeable between the two systems. This compatibility allows customers to upgrade controls as well as making it easy to find replacements for some of the more vulnerable components of the system such as the wire harness.
Inferno is the first half of the Evolution Series SMP. We took what we learned from making the SMP and applied it to create this monster. The Inferno is optimized for gearboxes with center-lined nozzles, but can be upgraded to use off-center nozzles if you need to. So, instead of buying a whole new system, you can purchase an Evolution kit and convert it into a Hydra should you need to. The Inferno is also available with the new BLUETOOTH FCU by Wolverine Airsoft!
Manufacturer: Wolverine Airsoft
Model: INFERNO V3 ( AK ) Cylinder w/ Premium Edition Electronics
Package Includes: HPA Drop In Unit, Manual, Wiring, FCU, Air Line, Patch
- HPA Drop in Cylinder Replacement
- Adjustable Velocity, Rate of Fire, and Burst Settings
- Instant Trigger Response with No First Round Dry Fire
- Superior Air Efficiency
- FCU Full Time Sleep Mode
- Electronics - By reducing the number of valves and moving parts, the elegant but simple mechanical design of the version 2 SMP simplifies the electronic settings while still retaining the same degree of adjustability, making it easy to tune the SMP (link) to fit your needs. Adjustments can be made on-the-fly using dials on the conveniently miniature fire control unit (FCU) and in a simple startup menu.
- Battery - The SMP includes a custom made and exceptionally compact 500mah 7.4V lipo with built in PCM (protection circuit module) to prevent over-charging and discharging the battery. The "sleep mode" feature also substantially improves battery life by waking up the electronics only when the trigger is pulled, long enough to fire the gun. Reverse polarity protection is also provided to prevent damage due to an incorrectly connected battery.
- Manufacturer: Wolverine Airsoft