Tenergy LiPo Sack[J05B02][08352 / 52017]
- The makers of Lipo Sack or its distributors or retailers assume no liability for failures to comply with these use and safety guidelines.
- By purchasing this product, the buyer assumes all risks associated with its intended use. If you cannot comply with these guidelines please return this product unused to your retailer.
1) Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3 volts/cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting upon a subsequent charge.
2) Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
3) Some Lipo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the battery incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your sole responsibility to assure that the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
4) In the event of a crash, you must remove the battery from the model for observation and place in a safe open area away from flammable materials.
Lipo Sack Use Instructions:
1) Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
2) Attach charging leads to battery.
3) Place battery in Lipo Sack towards the bottom.
4) Place Lipo Sack on non-flammable surface.
5) Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the Lipo Sack.
6) Close top flap of Lipo Sack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
7) Charge battery using proper charging practices.
LiPo Sack Use and Safety Instructions:
∑ Lithium Polymer batteries are volatile. Failure to adhere to established charging guidelines may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
- Manufacturer: Tenergy
i've always been paranoid about lipo from the videos and warnings i've seen so i picked up the guard sack. its a bit pricey but i'd rather pay $14 to buy extra time to get the bag to a safe place.
the bag is also very big, i'd say about 6x9 and very thick. Velco is used to close the bag up.
very well made
buys you time to move bag to safe place should the battery go bad (does not prevent fire)
none that i can think of, again the bag doesnt prevent a fire but it gives you time to move it to a safer place.
||should i get this||0 answers