Tac 9 M910A Vertical Foregrip Weaponlight (Dark Earth)[28095 / EX202T]
The Tac 9 M910A Vertical Foregrip Weaponlight does a great job of combining two of airsoft's most popular accessories, vertical grips and flashlights. This light is designed to be mounted to the weapon's tactical rail and is easily secured by two thumb screws. The grip features pressure pads on both sides making it perfect for left or right handed shooters. The light has a full force mode, which is extremely bright, as well as two low output navigation lights for moving at night. The Tac 9 M910A is the best of both worlds, providing a great grip with a bright flashlight built in, and all at an affordable price.
Other lights of this style on the real steel market often have prices in the $500-600 range, so one might expect that an airsoft replica with such a modest price may be flimsy or weak, but this is not the case at all. The Tac 9 M910A Vertical Foregrip Weaponlight is constructed of high impact polymer making it very strong and durable, and it's ergonomic design is sure to provide the user with a tactical advantage on the field.
Manufacturer: Tac 9 Industries
Model: M910A Vertical Foregrip Weaponlight
Material: Nylon Plastic & Aluminum
Color: Dark Earth
Max Output: 225.0 Lumens, White Light
Tactical Runtime: 1 Hour
Bezel Diameter: 1.62"
Weight W/batteries: 1.3 Lbs
Batteries: 3x Cr123a (Included)
Package Includes: Foregrip Weaponlight
- High-output Incandescent Lamp With Mid-size Reflector For Close/medium-range Applications
- Primary Beam: Two Momentary-on Grip Pressure Pads, Constant-on Rotary Switch, System-disable Rotary Switch.
- Navigation Lights: Momentary-on Pressure Pad
- Dual Thumbscrew Clamp For Picatinny Rails
- High-strength Aerospace Aluminum With Mil-spec Anodizing; Impact-resistant Polymer; Coated Tempered Window
- Weatherproof: O-ring And Gasket Sealed
- Manufacturer: Tac 9 Industries
- Color: Dark Earth
- Package Includes: Foregrip Weaponlight