SHS CNC Gen 3 Super High Speed M14 Gear Set w/ 10 Teeth Sector Gear[Q00C01 / SI03][23585 / SHS GS M14 (CL6010)]
The SHS CNC Gen3 Super High Speed Gear Set is ideal to be used with a spring between M90 or M110. SHS Gear sets are not only constructed out of a strong material but is also heat treated on the surface of the gears to maintain the longevity of the gear set. Have these in your kit just in case you original gears become damaged from your high performance build. Overall, this is an exceptional product and worthy upgrade for the price.
Model: SHS GS M14 (CL6010)
Color: Black / Gray
Package Includes: One (1) Bevel, One (1) Spur, One (1) Sector
Warranty Length: 45-days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft G.I. (Warranty Policy)
- Metal Construction
- Heat Treated
- 13:1 Ratio
- Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- The gear set is meant for version 7 type gearboxes.
- Package contents included by the manufacturer may vary.
- Manufacturer: SHS
- Color: Black / Gray
- Material: Metal
- Package Includes: One (1) Bevel, One (1) Spur, One (1) Sector
I dont play much with this gun but here are the pros and cons so far.
-Spur and Sector gear have individual ball bearing bushings inside them with a detachable shaft.
- gear on the sector gear is detachable also through 3 screws for easier cleaning
- the sector gear clip or delay is ball bearing as well
- BE CAREFUL WITH WITH SECTOR GEAR. I notice the screws were coming loose when doing immanence and the gears almost separating. This caused tremendous stress on the screws and one of them sheared. the other two were starting to shear. If you don't know what this means the screws were basically starting the break in half.
-Loctite the screws or double check and hand tighten the screws before installing.