PTS EPS-C Enhanced Polymer Stock Compact (Black)[W09C07][33642 / PT149450307]
The PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock - Compact (EPS-C) is designed for users who want a compact stock instead of a larger and bulkier stock. The EPS-C is great for minimalist due to its sleek and lightweight construction using that is built strong with Dupont Zytel polymer. The stock incorporates essential features like a rubberized buttpad for a comfortable grip and a metal QD cup that's switchable to either side of the EPS-C to accommodate your preferred sling attachment position. The extra-slim stock pull adjustment lever maintains the stock's narrow profile and is extremely easy to manipulate. All you need to do is use a fist grabbing method pressing your fingers on the lever side that's opposite to your palm. The lever also has a protective spine to prevent accidental stock adjustment. By pulling down the backside of the lever, the EPS-C is easily installed or detached from the rifle buffer tube to expedite the changing of buffer tube LiPo batteries.
Model: EPS-C Enhanced Polymer Stock Compact
Compatibility: 1.148" dia. mm Airsoft buffer tube.
Package Includes: Stock
- Easily installed without the need for tools.
- One of the slimmest and lightest stocks on the market.
- Multiple ambidextrous sling mounting points.
- A QD swivel socket that can be detached or placed on either side of the stock, based on user preference.
- Pass-through channel for loop-type sling attachments.
- Angular rubberized buttpad for anti-slip gripping against the user's shoulder without impeding movement.
- Rounded cheek welds stay in tune with the slim profile of the stock whilst maintaining user comfort.
- Manufacturer: PTS Syndicate
- Color: Black
- Size: 175 x 40 x 130 mm
- Material: Dupont Zytel High Performance Reinforced Polymer
- Package Includes: Stock
Would this fit a Classic Army CA4 ML10 M-LOK AEG
I tried to fit an elite force stock on, but it didn't fit. I'm trying to find an affordable stock that is durable and that can fit my gun.
186 days ago
(I have this same question)
The PTS stock will work, some elite force stocks are iffy because some have different specs with certain buffer tube sizes. However, the eps-c is milspec so it'll fit on the ML10
103 days ago