Magpul USA M-LOK Aluminum Rail Section (7 Slots)[23390 / MAGPUL MLOK AL 7S]
Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible Hand Guards and Forends, The Magpul USA M-LOK Aluminum Rail Sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, or optics. Machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum, these M-LOK Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Accessory Rail Segments make it easier to attach the tools your need to complete your mission. Add items like a flashlight or laser onto your airsoft gun to have the tactical advantage. Best of all, the segments can be placed where ever you choose on the rail system to go well with your airsoft gun's build.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries and Airsoft GI shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
Model: M-LOK Aluminum Rail Section (7 Slots)
Material: Mil-Spec Anodized Aluminum
Package Includes: One (1) Rail, Mounting Hardware
Warranty Length: 45-days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Mil-Spec Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Beveled Edges to Reduce Snagging & Eliminate Sharp Edges
- Allows for Mounting of Tactical Accessories
- 3.3" in Length
- Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
- Package contents included by the manufacturer may vary
- Manufacturer: MagPul USA
- Color: Black
- Size: 3.3"
- Material: Mil-Spec Anodized Aluminum
- Package Includes: One (1) Rail, Mounting Hardware