Magpul USA ASAP QD Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point[C05E01][30697 / MAG529-BLK]
The Magpul USA ASAP QD Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point is suitable for shooters that need a wide range of motion for true ambidextrous weapon manipulation. This is great for both left and right handed shooters that want to get the most out of their setup. The attachment point replaces the standard AR15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate. Once installed, the ASAP QD provides a tactical advantage through minimizing sling snag and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders. Attach this with a one-point type sling with a push-button QD sling swivel to get you onto onto the field. The ASAP QD is made with a precision cast black Melonite finished steel for reliability that you can count on throughout the years to come. This model is compatible with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.
Manufacturer: Magpul USA
Model: ASAP QD Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
Package Includes: Attachment Point
- Durable Steel Construction - case hardened & finished with Melonite
- Extreme Resistance to Wear & Corrosion
- Wide Range of Motion
- Replaces Standard Carbine Receiver End Plate
- Compatible w/ both mil-spec & commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- Made in the USA
- The ASAP QD is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS, UBR, & MOE Rifle Stocks.
- Manufacturer: MagPul USA