Lancer Tactical LT11B AK Tactical RIS Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle (Choose an Option)[P09A00][33131 / LT-11B-LT-11T]
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
Model: Tactical AK
Muzzle Velocity: 400-410 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 500rds
Color: pick a color
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger
Warranty Length: 45 Days
Warranty Handler: Airsoft GI (Warranty Policy)
- Metal Body
- Metal Rail System
- Metal Barrel Assembly
- Retractable Crane Stock
- Polymer Pistol Grip
- Optic and AFG are NOT included.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.
- Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
- Muzzle Velocity: 400-410 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 500rds
- Fire Mode: Safe, Semi, Auto
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal Body / Polymer Furniture
- Battery Pack: 9.6v NiMH Stick Type
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger
- Stock Type: Crane / Retractable
- Handguard: Rail System
- Sight: Adjustable Iron
- Overall Length Extended: 35.75in
- Overall Length Retracted: 32in
- Weight Empty: 7lbs 6oz
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Primary Build Material: Metal Body / Polymer Furniture
- Gear Box: Version 3
I got this gun to be my main field gun as well as serve some CQB play as well. This gun is AWESOME! However it is about 400 fps out of the box so in order to play in most of my local events I had to down grade its spring. The battery compartment is plenty large and the gun itself has some good weight. I had to purchase a special sling adapter to use a one point sling, but I can QUICKLY over look that. mags are plentiful, and after some modification fit great. IT IS DIFFICULT to reload the gun itself, as the "shelf" is small and there is a LARGE space above the shelf that make it difficult. if the mag lip goes into the space, it wont go in all the way. All in all WELL WORTH the money.
-GREAT rate of fire out of the box on 9.6v
-good trigger response.
-Easy to maneuver
-Mags are cheap
-Too strong out of box
-Can't adjust Hop-Up with battery inserted
-HiCap is a little lame in my opinion
First off, i would love to say i am an actual person who bought this gun off this website. This was the first gun i have ever gotten on airsoft gi and i would love to say, its one of Lancer Tactical's best guns. A lot of people on the field are always looking at my gun.
- Great FPS for field and CQB.
- Looks awesome.
- Made of really nice metal.
- Very durable.(dropped it a lt on field)
- Nice solid internals.
- Very solid RIS, the best i have seen in awhile.
- Comes with nice battery.
- Mags aren't really hard to find.
- The hop up cracked.(i was going to replace it anyways, just gave me another excuse to replace it)
- a little heavy after awhile.
- Flashy orange that stands out to much..
- Battery compartment is a little small.(not hard to use if understood)
Nothing to much wrong with the gun, i love it! Recommend it to anyone.
I recently purchased this gun its fairly priced good accuracy and shoots about 390 to 410 fps.included is a high cap mag and a wall charger and a 8.4 volt battery. Everywhere Ive seen says it does not have a threaded barrel but mine has 14 mm- threads and can also take PTS mags so if you wand a cheap tactical AK look nowhere else.
Can take PTS mags
Runs great with a 7.4 volt lipo
Pro win hopup will not fit unless your a master craftsmen with a dremmel