Echo 1 11.1v 1100mAh LiPo Mini Battery Package (Battery, Charger & Liposack)[V07E01]
Lithium Polymer batteries are the newest available batteries for airsoft and other hobby toys. They are designed as a light weight, high output power source. This 11.1v Li-Po battery can deliver more power than 12v Ni-MH large type battery with only half of the size and a third of the battery cells.
Manufacturer: Echo 1
Milliampere Hours: 1100mAh
Cell Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Connector Type: Mini
Recommended Fit: M4A1, G36 series, MP5A5, SCAR, AUG, P90
- The makers of LipoSack or its distributors or retailers assume no liability for failures to comply with these use and safety guidelines.
- By purchasing this product, the buyer assumes all risks associated with its intended use. If you cannot comply with these guidelines please return this product unused to your retailer.
1) Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3 volts/cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting upon a subsequent charge.
2) Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
3) Some Lipo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the battery incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your sole responsibility to assure that the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
4) In the event of a crash, you must remove the battery from the model for observation and place in a safe open area away from flammable materials.
LipoSack Use Instructions:
1) Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
2) Attach charging leads to battery.
3) Place battery in LipoSack towards the bottom.
4) Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
5) Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LipoSack.
6) Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
7) Charge battery using proper charging practices.
LiPoSack Use and Safety Instructions:
∑ Lithium Polymer batteries are volatile. Failure to adhere to established charging guidelines may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.
- Manufacturer: ECHO 1
I have had this battery for about 8 months now, and it has not failed me once. The 15c output is a great medium between 12c and 20c. On my stock G4, it was giving me about 19 rps, which is not bad at all for a stock combat machine. It's also very small, so it'll fit in most buffer tubes with no problem at all. With the standard crane stock on most G4s, you can fit the lipo in there and still have enough space to contract the stock to its least position without pinching wires. However, know that if you want to fit this battery into a buffer tube without a crane stock, the standard G&G buffer tube will be too tight to accept it. Make sure you get a new buffer tube if you have a g4 or else this battery will not fit.
Not TOO expensive
Hasn't blown up yet
Lipos are not to be taken lightly (not really a con, I just wanted to put something in here)
would it work?
would it work in a kriss vector?
238 days ago
(I have this same question)
Yes, it may be a tight fit.
237 days ago