Classic Army TRX M4 AEG Airsoft Rifle (Tan) Factory Direct[HK-DROPSHIP][38285 / CA075M-T]
Classic Army is a leading manufacturer of Airsoft products, setting standards for the entire industry. This model of the Classic Army TRX M4 will ship directly from the manufacturing center. Additionally, the TRX M4 is priced lower since the product is coming from Hong Kong! This is literally one of the best deals on Earth considering the package can ship to any country where its legal. It's time to get your hands on this affordable deal coming straight out of the factory!
The TRX M4 exceeds with optimal performance with its reinforced gearbox and upgraded internal parts. Classic Army has also included a spare gear set and piston in the event you need to replace your parts in the future. The quicker change spring system allows you to easily upgrade or downgrade your spring once you remove the gearbox from the receiver. Front and rear flip up sights are included with plenty of rail space on top for you to mount a scope. Utilize the three rail segments on the 9" TRX rail system to attach the included grip and any other accessories you desire to help complete your mission. Take this opportunity to get a great performing gun for a discounted price directly from the factory!
Manufacturer: Classic Army
Model: TRX M4
Muzzle Velocity: 380-390
Magazine Capacity: 300 rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Grip, Spare Gear Set, Spare Piston
- Quick Change Spring System
- Reinforced 9mm Bearing Gearbox
- Front & Rear Flip-up Iron Sights
- Adjustable Crane Stock
- 9" TRX Rail System w/ 3 Rail Segments
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
- The product will ship straight from the factory in Hong Kong.
- No warranty will be provided. However, spare parts are included for future maintenance.
- Please expect longer delivery time depending on the country the item is being shipped towards.
- The customer is responsible for any policies, duty, and taxes that may apply for having the airsoft rifle enter their country.
- Manufacturer: Classic Army
- Muzzle Velocity: 380-390 FPS
- Magazine Capacity: 300 rds
- Fire Mode: Safe - Semi - Auto
- Color: Tan
- Cylinder Head Type: Aluminum Bore-Up
- Piston Head Type: Heat Treated Polymer
- Spring Guide Type: Metal Spring Guide with Bearing
- Bushing Size: 9mm
- MOSFET: Yes
- Connector: Small Tamiya
- Primary Build Material: Metal
- Gear Box: Version 2
What is the recommended battery for this gun?
The Valken Energy 8.4v 1600mAh NiMH crane stock battery pops up in recommended for this. Is this the recommended battery to use for it?
147 days ago
(I have this same question)
That will work, however we really recommend something more powerful like a 9.6v to get the most out of the gun.
142 days ago