BB Wars | Operation Midnight Sun | Choose Your Side | Sponsored by Lancer Tactical[TICKET_65799]
Make sure you stock up on cheap airsoft deals for this event! There are plenty of affordable bundles to pick up in time to give you and your team the tactical advantage! Click HERE.
BB Wars | Operation Midnight Sun
- This will be a Texas event
- This will be a One Day event
- Limited Slots Available - First Come, First Serve
- Your INVOICE will count as your TICKET, please print it out and bring it to the event
- READ the D14 Field Safety Rules Below
- Fill out D14 Airsoft's electronic waiver which you can find in a link below
- Ticket(s) will not be refunded the day after the event starts, regardless if said person(s) couldn't make the event
- Lunch will not be provided
- Raffle time TBD
Event Ticket Price:
$35 Preregister | NO WALK ON DUE TO COVID 19
What is BB Wars | Operation Midnight Sun?
This is the next installment in the BB Wars event series, pitting the forces of the rebellion against the mighty Empire and it's superior weapons of war. In these games, the actions your squad completes during gameplay help influence the future scenarios you will play throughout the event and into subsequent events during the year
After a long fought battle for control of the COVID-69 virus, the empire has once again retreated from Delta-14, pushed back but not yet defeated. The mighty imperial war engine continues to trudge ever closer to control of the last bastion of rebel resistance in the region.
Leaning on his most ambitious commander, the Emperor has summoned Darth Cisco to once again return to the fray. After forcing legendary commander Blackbird into hiding, he may be the only one strong enough to put a stop to the conflict at Delta-14 once and for all, by any means necessary.
The rebellion still maintains control of the COVID-69 virus. The empire desires it's viral qualities for the deployment of it's newest weapon system, the Midnight Sun. More than your standard armament, this brutal weapon harkens back to a dark age when the world was awash with chaos, strife and war. The Emperor believes only he can lead the world into prosperity, and will do so with an iron fist.
Will Darth Cisco be able to retrieve the COVID-69 virus samples? Will the rebels be able to stop the Midnight Sun from ending the rebellion where it stands? Only you and your squad can decide the fate of Delta 14! Sign up for BB Wars: Operation Midnight Sun, and fight for the Rebellion or the Empire, where your actions determine the story.What's New?
This game will feature a bevvy of new and returning props, characters, and scenarios to challenge your skills in large scale airsoft combat! Will you focus on territory control? Will you seek out the plans for the Midnight Sun Missile? Will you try to maintain control of the Covid-69 virus? The choice is yours. Choose your side, and get ready for battle.
3201 Cowling Rd Sanger, Texas
November 7th, 2021
- Rebel Legion - Civilian clothing , No Camouflage or solid black allowed. Gear color does not matter, headgear must not be camouflage. All Black IS NOT allowed. Bonus points for clever rebel costumes.
- Imperial Forces - Camouflage Patterns of any type, but preferably green-based or multicam. Solid Black IS NOT Allowed for Empire. Gear color does not matter, Headgear must match colors. Represent your faction well, for the glory of the empire!
Please Note: Mixing and Matching Black shirt or pants with either uniform is strictly forbidden and you will be asked to change. No refunds will be given.
Registration will open at 8am. Please arrive early, and have your waiver completed ahead of time. Games will commence when majority of players are through registration. A hard break for lunch will be given after scenario 1. Raffle details will be given during the morning safety briefing. Raffle may be held virtually due to COVID-19 restrictions.
*PLEASE NOTE Schedule is subject to change without notice
D14 Field Waiver:
Airsoft GI Universal Game Rules
Magazines Allowed - Any type of magazine is allowed with any gun (example: High Caps, Box Mags, Mid caps, Standard Caps, etc.) Adding box mags, high caps, etc. does not reclassify your gun as a support weapon for purposes of FPS limits.
Melee kills - These are allowed and encourage, however, melee weapons must be made out of foam or soft rubber. They can have plastic cores but be covered with foam for safety purposes (Example: Plastic ninja sword covered with foam or homemade foam sword)
Hard Respawn - This is a respawn location that is not mobile. Players may come back and tap this location to immediately re enter the game.
Mobile Respawn - This is a flag that can be moved around the battlefield by the controlling team so that friendly players may respawn. Once the flag is under fire, players may no longer respawn there and the flag must be moved out of the line of fire in order to be used for respawn. These flags may be captured by the enemy team.
D14 Airsoft Field Rules
Age restrictions and requirements:
- Players under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign a waiver prior to each game. If multiple players arrive with a guardian, that guardian may sign responsibility for all players. No players under 12 years old allowed.
FPS Limits (HPA and Gas)
All FPS will be checked with .28g BBs supplied by D14 Airsoft. FPS limits differ from AEG limits, see D14 Website for more details.
- 0 MED pistols/rifles/shotguns - 350 FPS max, no minimum engagement distance. Gun must have a folding or wire stock, or no stock and be under 19 inches with the stock folded. No full auto under 20'.
- 20 ft MED rifles- 400 FPS max, 20ft minimum engagement distance.
- 50 ft MED Support Weapons / DMR - 450 FPS max, 50ft minimum engagement distance, not for intra-building play.
- 100 FT MED Sniper - 550 FPS max, 100ft minimum engagement distance, not for intra- building play.
- Allowed grenade types - Sound/simulated flash grenade ("Thunder Bee" type), BB grenade ("Tornado" type)
- NO pyrotechnics or flame of any type. No cold smoke unless authorized by head admin on the day of the event
- Kill zone (all grenades) - 20ft radius, equivalent to a small room
- BFGs allowed with admin test and approval.
***Grenade can not be thrown over the wall of a building. They may only be thrown underhanded through a window or doorway.***
General Ammunition/Magazine restrictions:
- Biodegradable BB's are required out of respect to the land owner
- .20 gram minimum BB weight
- Glass, steel, plastic or other exotic BB's are strictly prohibited
- Low or mid-cap mags are recommended. Hi-cap magazines are discouraged, but allowed. In order to get the most out of play at D14 we recommend mid cap mags for realism.
- FULL seal goggles/full seal glasses to be worn by all players at all times when on the field.
- Full face masks are REQUIRED for any player under the age of 18 and strongly suggested for other players.
- Knee pads, Elbow pads and full finger gloves are strongly recommended but not required.
- Handheld or weapon mounted flashlights are strongly recommended but not required.
- Glow sticks recommended and dead rags are required.
***YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE FIELD WITH OUT A DEAD RAG***
General conduct and game play:
- Semi-auto fire only inside of all buildings.
- Fully automatic fire is permitted outdoors or from inside a building ONLY if the player's barrel is OUTSIDE of the structure.
- A player may fire full auto into a building but only if the player and weapon are completely outside of the structure.
- No "parlay" or "bang" rules. If either are offered to the player he is not required to accept.
- Knife kills are permitted with a dull rubber or plastic knife.
- All body hits count, including friendly fire.
- Hits on a player's weapon do not count.
- Blind fire is prohibited.
- Magazines will remain out of all weapons while in staging or briefing areas.
- Unless directly authorized by a member of the staff all ladders or roofs are off limits.
- Doors, rooms, and ladders marked with "DNE" (Do Not Enter) or "DNC" (Do Not Climb) are not in play and entering or using such areas is strictly prohibited.
- All vehicles are to be kept within the marked Safe Lanes and Parking lots AT ALL TIMES.
- Alcohol is not permitted on this property.
- Only members of Law Enforcement, Military or CHL holders are permitted to bring real firearms onto the property. ALL REAL FIREARMS ARE TO REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Any and all issues with players or the facility should be directed to a staff member.
If at anytime we feel a player does not have the capacity or inclination to play safely and responsibly, that player will be escorted off the premises. These rules will be enforced for your safety.
New to Airsoft?
BB Wars is a fun way to get into the sport and enjoy airsoft with friend and family!
See an unfamiliar term being used in the airsoft industry? We have got you covered with the The Official Airsoft Glossary to keep you up to date!
Check out more information on what products are currently gaining attention in the marking on our post:
Attention: all ticket sales are final. If you need to transfer your ticket to another player, please contact Airsoft GI customer service.
- Manufacturer: Airsoft GI