Action Army Spring Guide for APS2 Type 96[M06B01 / SI04][11238 / AAC-B02-003]
Free Shipping for orders over $179 No Coupon neededNew to airsoft? Here are some safety tips for airsoft guns that we recommend following.
Manufacturer: Action Army
Model: Type96 spring guide for APS2/UTG
Package Includes: One (1) spring guide
- High Quality Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Ball Bearing Bushing
- Installation of internal parts can be very intensive, so Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- If the spring guide is installed in a UTG MK96 you will need to remove the rod inside the cylinder. In the Maruzen type 96 this rod acts as the loaded gun indicator, however the UTG mk96 has the parts for this feature installed but did not fully impliment the feature thus rendering the rod useless.
- The Action Army spring guide is not compatible with the piston in the UTG upgrade kit.
- Manufacturer: Action Army
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Includes: One (1) Spring Guide
This thing is garbage. See the cons.
Action Army Piston
Action Army Teflon Cylinder
Action Army Spring Guide
Madbull 6.03 TB Barrel
UTG Metal Trigger
Can unscrew to attach 9mm guide.
Started flaking the chrome shine leaving little flakes inside my cylinder.
Ball bearings broke loose and also fell apart in my cylinder