This gun is AWESOME! It was really impressive, and it looks really cool too. This is a great buy. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! If you are shooting this gun and it stops firing, it isn't broken!! Check the charging handle, if it dosen't work when you pull it back (does not spring foreword) , then check the bolt, if it is stuck half way back, then you're a very lucky person. To fix it, all you have to do is recharge your battery and fire it on semi once.
- Good ROF
- Good FPS (Good for CQB, but a little to long. Good barrel lengh for field, but needs a G&G M120 spring for good FPS at that distance.)
- Functioning charging handle and bolt catch.
- 6 position LE style stock
- Sturdy, strong full metal body construction
- 416 Tango Down style pistol grip is SUPER comfortable
- Lots more, but I'm running out of room...
- None really
- Except for the battery dying when the bolt is half way back, but not a rel con and can be easily fixed by the simple instructions above.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]