I bought this sight for an echo1 e90 and it fits and looks great. It also looks great on an m4 The package comes with the sight, two allen wrenches and an extra battery. The sight is completely metal, and very solid. There are three brightness settings for red and green, and the green is very visible, even in bright sunlight. Mine has logos on the mounts that give it a nice "collector" look. It has "warfare edition" on the left and "AIM" on the right. You can also adjust the sight for accuracy.
- VERY solid. I was worried about the frame being fragile, but it is all one piece of solid metal, and you won't break it unless you're deliberately trying to. Also, the lens is pretty thick, so I'm not worried about bbs damaging it
- multiple brightness, red/green, and reticle choices let you customize the sight just how you want it.
- sights easily when you pull up your gun
- comes with an extra battery!
- gives your gun a modern, aggressive feel and look.
Reticles may be fuzzy indoors or at night, but that's just how red/green dots work. Very clear during the day, though.
- none. This is a fantastic sight and I think 40$ is a fair price for what you get.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]