I got this through the GI gift system its awesome.
- Holds a tighter group than the longer versions.
- Solid stock so you don't have to mess with it.
- Tri shot is more fun and makes it so that your a little less out gunned
- Big tip if you buy an NC star 1 inch scope ring with rails you can put a flashlight on it without using tape.
- Not at all hard to pump.
- Thing is super light so you never get tired.
- The NC star scope ring rails weigh more than the whole gun itself but thats not a bad thing.
- People are gonna have to be smart when using it as a primary.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]