Overall, the vest is definitely a worthwhile purchase. The webbing is essentially everywhere on both the front and back, allowing customization for whatever you may need. I was almost turned down because it had such a low price tag on it compared to most other MOLLE vests you'd see out there, don't let that be your deal breaker. The mesh on the front is very lightweight and comfortable. The back is not mesh, but it is padded and appears pretty strong for a hydration carrier if you intend on using one. Each shoulder has a point you could clip something to if you wanted to attach something there. One of the other reviews also mentions the inside pockets, I'd like to confirm that it's true The straps are all adjustable, I'm 6 feet on the dot and 185 pounds, it fit fine after some adjustment to the belt alone. a few straps on the top of the vest have Velcro on them in case you wanted to put patches on your upper torso. A few loose strings, but that shouldn't be a problem for a while, nothing lasts forever.
- Very light.
- Cheap price, good quality.
- There is plenty of room for anything MOLLE on it, front and back alike.
- Adjustable straps.
- Comes with a belt that has holster mounts on each side.
- Attachment points on the shoulders.
- Velcro straps around the pectoral region.
- SOME loose threads, but then again, basically every vest you're gonna get has at least a few.
To sum it up, this is a great vest for someone who is either playing CQB or trying to scout in a field operation. I'm taking a liking to CQB, so that's why I got it.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]