I got this gun from ASGIs gas gun mystery box. Obviously this is the KWA USP Compact. The gun is a decently small gun. The size is comparable to the Glock 23 but feels different. There is noticeable slide wobble on the gun and it is just an average USP Compact. The blowback is average and there is really nothing special about it besides the NS2 system. It seems like KWA is very overrated and over priced.
-The gun was functioning and shoots
-NS2 system allows for a good gas consumption (~2 magazines of bbs per gas fill)
-It is basically a gas blowback pistol
Man oh man there are quite a large amount of Cons to this gun.
1. The slide is VERY dry. I spent 2 hours trying to lubricate the gun but it just doesn't seem function properly
2. The slide does not fully cycle some of the time and the slide will just move only 1/2 an inch
3. Magazines are 40 dollars. I mean come on. It's only a KWA.
4. KWA=proprietary parts. There are not many additional spare parts or upgrades you can get for this gun
5. A KJW G23 or any KJW will probably function better than this gun ever will be able to. KJWs are Tokyo Marui compatible and therefore upgradable
6. KWA is overrated. This gun right out of the box and even after tinkering with it for 2 hours felt like a piece of crap. Get a KJW or Tokya Marui and upgrade it. This gun is not worth it
Im not sure what would constitute as a one so I give it a 2 because it was not broken and shot. Otherwise, you should just buy a KJW sig sauer or some other gun. /rant
Rating: [2 of 5 Stars!]