This sight is VERY solid. Probably the best red dot I have owned and it's not even the most I've ever spent on a red dot either, so that makes it well worth the price. For starters it is a 1x38 lens and two dot colors; the green dot is actually brighter than the red dot. This is because UTG is taking advantage of the fact that the human eye is most receptive to the color green. The red isn't as bright because its meant for use in low light conditions while the green can be made A LOT brighter for use in bright sunlight (it's not a mistake it's advertised on the box). Also, this sight is very well built; heavy, but not too heavy either. It's made out of aluminum and the mount attaches to both the rails and the sight very sturdily. The rail attachment is also QD. There is a low profile mount and a cantilever style mount (as seen in the picture). It also is very easy to zero and there are small hex rings to lock the adjustments in place to hold the zero. The large diameter and the 4" tube means both a great field of view and the ability to shoot with both eyes open. Overall this a great optic and I would highly suggest this over all others of this style for the quality and the value.
- Red/Green dot 1x38mm scope
- 2 flip-up lens covers
- 2 mounts, one low profile and one cantilever style (both QD)
- 3 screws to attach the tube to the mounts (2 +1 extra) and washers (required because the screws are too long and the mount won't attach properly)
- 2 hex wrenches, one for the QD mount and one for the elevation/windage adjustment knobs
- operation manual
- 2 batteries
- Everything you could possibly want in a reflex sight! 5 stars!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]