This pouch is the little brother to the Condor T&T pouch, which I own (in OD as well) and have also reviewed. The sidekick pouch is used as a smaller, more basic kit carrying items to treat most light injuries like cuts, scrapes, and minor burns. I picked this one over the Condor EMT pouch because this had the large velcro area on the front as well as a better organizational system inside for my use. This is used as a standalone kit that can be thrown into a bag or car on short notice, rather than mounted on a carrier or rig of some sort.
- Large velcro loop panel on the outside (holds my Condor red cross patch for identification as a first aid kit)
- Zippered pocket on the outside to hold very thin items
- Elastic loops on the inside to organize contents, as well as a fairly deep pocket on the back half for larger items
- MOLLE all over the place to attach accessories or mount onto something else
- Generally good quality all around, with a few loose threads here and there
- Kind of limited for space, but that's not too much of an issue for my use
Other than that, it's a pretty decent little pouch. Has great value for the price. Overall, I recommend it.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]