This foregrip is meant to go on your airsoft gun underneath its barrel, if it has rails. This is made of a very comfortable rubber and plastic, and once it is tightened this under-barrel grip is very sturdy. I got it as a free gift with my Lancer Tactical FAL, so I can't comment on the price, but I would think it is worth it.
When holding this, I usually rest my thumb on the side rails of my gun, but even if you have medium-sized hands they will fit all of your fingers on the grip.
Finally, the battery compartment is quite small (could fit one AA) and has a very nauseating smell when you open it (mmm, rubber)
- Very comfortable, even to larger hands
- Will fit on most, if not all, under-barrel rails
- Very sturdy
- Relatively inexpensive
- Has a battery compartment, should you need to use it
- If you have very large hands, you probably won't be able to rest all your fingers on the grip
- When you open up the battery compartment, it has an unpleasing smell
- The battery compartment will not fit many batteries (one or two AA batteries)
Nothing worth deducting one star from, in my opinion
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]