I knew this gun with the body alone would be $300 plus and well the internals are easy to upgrade but they are amazing so you shouldnt have to. I have had the gun for over a year now and I haven't had anything go wrong or break. I installed a 6.02 and a 9.6 2000 mah battery and it just sounds mean!!! Rof is really good and with .23s fps is around 390 arfter 1 year and 100+ thousand rounds through it !!! I haven't replaced any parts at all and just clean it and maintain it and if you do this the gun will last a long time. If I could give this gun 10 stars I would but it does have some flaws but the pros make up for it. Overall easily 8 stars out of 5 and i cant stress it enough how well worth the money this gun is the saying you get what you pay for is so true this is a phenomenal gun !!!
1. Great fps around 380 stock with tightbore around 390 to 400 (depending on bb wieght ).
2. you get a lot of complements and people will like stare at you and your gun its so funny.
3. high rate of fire around 19-21 with high drain 9.6 2000mah battery
4. Most important easily maintence and easily upgradeable and its just so reliable.
5. Great perfoming gun for the money and well worth it.
1.Only comes with a mid cap i suggest getting several high cap mags or a bunch of mid caps for you milsim people.
2. The battery compartment doesn't really even fit the battery I have it bulges from the batteries size. (lol)
3. Needs a tightbore barrell for outdoor play and fps could be high for cqb (so just downgrade it).
4. Even with 2000 mah battery its guzzles energy but you can get around 4000 rounds on average or around 7 hours of gameplay per charge.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]