The Javelin full metal M4 RIS is a fairly good gun for the price. Only improvements needed is that it could be made more solid in general. Much better than a JG.
- Full metal
- Very strong, plastics on the pistol grip, vertical grip, and stock, with a nice feel to them.
- One peice full metal hop up unit
- very crisp firing with a 9.6v
-fairly accurate out of the box
- Works great operationally
- Alot of Mag wobble (Can be fixed)
- some stock wobble (Can be fixed)
- The Rail system isnt one piece, so it wobbles, but not as much as a JG M4 does.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]