I've had this gun for at least a year, I honestly don't recall when exactly I got it. At first it worked flawlessly, but after a while I started having the same issue everyone else has, the bolt, when you let go of the trigger, would bounce back and not close fully, not letting it fire. After enough time, some rubber piece inside came off and now it won't fire. I can't take it down enough to get to the part due to a pressure pin and would need to buy a whole new bolt carrier to fix it. Oh, also, the charging handle's locking piece broke and I had to buy a new one, the new one needed to be sanded down a little 'cause it fit too tight and put pressure on the bolt.
I'm not 100% sure I'd recommend it: when it worked it was my favorite gun, but I'm not satisfied with how long it lasted, I don't play that terribly often, couldn't have been more than 15 games.
- When it works, it WORKS
- High FPS
- Great secondary
- Fantastic range
- Angry sound when it fires (scares enemies)
- CRAZY fire rate (about 20 to 25 rounds per second)
- Great external build
- Individual parts are easy to order if needed
- Generic spring issue (easy fix supposedly)
- Did not last very long
- Hard to find a holster (ended up making a custom one myself)
- Almost impossible to find a suppressor (they make a really expensive thread adapter)
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]