This is a great gun for any airsoft player. I am a pro at airsoft, and this is my second best pistol. My KWA Rafica is in first place, and my KJW M9 in third. It has a hard kick at room temputure (71*F) with the out of box gun. The piston that came with the gun is not so good, so I ordered I Nine Ball Dyna pistin. This increaces accuracy and less gas consumption. The front blade sight does not come with a white dot, so I replaced it. I would also recomend getting a Madbull Black Python barrel for increased accrucy and fps. One thing that bothered me is that the gun DID NOT COME WITH A THREADED ADAPTER!!!! Every thing is realy nice about the gun. Do not under estimate the grips! They are not half bad. I ended up getting rubberized grips, but didn't replace it. IT COMES WITH TWO FLAT BUTT MAGAZINES!!!! Airsoft GI choronoed my gun at 305 with green gas and .2 gram bbs. The trigger is the original 1911 trigger, butt the description said it was a 3 hole trigger, but I replaced it with a chrome 3 hole trigger. I would recomend this gun for a beginer or an airsofter between beginer and pro.
* CQB rated fps limit
* Nice feel and look to it
* Good sights (except for the front blad sight)
* Good recoil ( recomending a guarder 120-150% recoil enhancement spring )
* Some what good seals ( recominding a Nine Ball Dyna piston head )
* accurate ( recominding a Mad Bull Black Python Barrel )
* Comes with two black flat head magizines, this is good so you can be able to put green gas in ( hold enough for about 2 loaded mags at 71*F )
* Chrome barrel ( I like chrome )
* It DOSN'T COME WITH WITH A THREADED ADAPTER!!!!
* dosn't come with the three holed trigger like it said
* It's a gas hog!!!!
I recomend this gun for any airsoft player, pro-beginer ( don't let the I recomends throw you off thinking it's a bad gun, It's an amazing gun, I just made it better(-: )
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]