This review is a little biased because I am still relatively new to the airsofting world, and this is one of my first gun purchases (and qualifies as my first gas gun/first pistol.) Even though I am new, I can tell you that I have had both experience with it at home/doing maintenance and on the field for two matches and have owned it for about two months. The gun works great to put it simply. I love the feel of it, sturdy/good weight, no wobbling of anything except for the slide a very tiny bit (it needs to to function correctly). Also, on the field it is magnificent. The power it has is great and chronos at about 350-360 for the first five shots in 65 degree weather. I really have no complaint with the gun other than that the outer barrel comes plastic and that you need to buy the metal one separately (everything else that should be metal is metal. Final verdict, if you are looking for a pistol or just to get another gun, get this, you wont regret it!
- Power (350-360 fps in 65 degree weather)
- Grips feel fantastic!
- Mag works great/built to last
- Gun is built to last
- Awesome feeling when chamber checking the gun/slide functions great
- Sights are fantastic! (I know that some front sights don't come dotted, but mine did which made me at least extremely happy!)
- Very efficient with gas (can get a good 35-40 shots in 65 degree weather after the first few break in cycles)
- Orange tip painted onto plastic outer barrel (no big deal, if you hate orange tips just paint it or buy the metal barrel, it has no orange)
- My mag will only work right if I load it with one less bb than can fit in it (also no big deal)
- I don't have another one : - )
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]