The gun has quick blowback and is full metal, besides a plastic outer barrel. This is perfect, besides the price, but KWA justifies the price with quality as always. KWA has the only reliable, full metal KZ75 on the market. The Cons are all picky complaints of mine, because I'm an enthusiast. They should make little to no difference in your decision of buying it.
- Adjustable hop-up
- Good power, chrono'd around ~310
- Good accuracy (compared with a Marui Hi-Capa with 6.01 7 inch inner barrel)
- Good gas consumption (a 4 second fill powers 40-46 shots)
- Flawless fill valve
- Almost no wobble
- Double action (can fire from uncocked position)
- Short trigger pull
- Diversity amongst most pistols
- It's made by KWA, enough said.
- Price is kinda high, but for a KWA full metal KZ75 - worth it to me
- Light recoil (can be a pro, can be increased with a tougher recoil spring)
- Fake trademarks, same as all Marui GBBs
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]