This is amazing. Not only the overall feel and look, but the operation, too. I'm in San Diego, so there aren't many places locally other than CQB. This gun is perfect for that (and for field, as well! If you trick it out, you'd have a rockin' DMR!). It caps at 360 FPS, has an M4 magwell so you can get as many M4 accessories for that part as you want, and the flash hider is really loud (though it doesn't have an orange tip. I painted mine orange, and you should do the same!). It comes with a 450 rd high cap, takes a nunchuck bat through the stock, and has REEEAALLY long rails. Not a con, 'cause now you can actually fit your M203 somewhere! Get this gun now.
1. Feels great
2. Good for CQB and Field games
3. 360 FPS
4. M4 magwell/base
5. Comes with Noveske flash hider (doesn't have an orange tip)
(If you aren't one to paint stuff, it also comes with a standard muzzle)
6. Otherwise expensive high-cap
7. Nunchuck battery goes in the stock, so no annoying wires sticking out of the rails
8. Long rails for accessories
9. BASICALLY: This gun is custom, so it is made of all of the parts of really good guns, combined into one, with a little bit of love from GI smacked on it.
1. Outer barrel sticks out of standard muzzle. (NOT the flash hider.)
2. Not very good for cutting corners
3. The standard rear iron sight has a pinpoint reticle, which in my opinion, SUCKS. I can barely aim with it. (I advise getting the NCStar Cantilever Green and Red Dot Sight, using that with only the front iron sight up. Perfect for aiming, perfect for fake EMPs.)
4. THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. ON ME, IT DOES NOT. Lots of people say that you need to unscrew the rails to put something on the bottom rail. I have a lower-end vertical grip (cmon, it was on sale, I couldn't resist) and it fits without taking off the upper rails. just saying.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]