Great product! i use this bucking in a sniper rifle upgraded to shoot 550 fps. It can take the abuse that high velocity rounds put it through. I have shot around 2,500 rounds through this bucking, and it is still holding up.
My two cents though. If you can find a nineball purple bucking in stock, go with that one. The nine ball bucking seems to last longer... and has about the same effect on performance as the king arms (both of which are fantastic)
The king arms bucking is however a great alternative to the nineball.
1. This is not a soft bucking, so it can take the abuse high velocity rounds.
2. Creates a MUCH better seal than the stock bucking. which translates to more consistent groupings
3. although it inst the longest lasting bucking, it will last long enough to make the 15 dollars you pay worth it.
1. Pricey for just a little rubber piece (but then again, most upgrades are expensive)
2. If you run this in an AEG, it may tear apart faster from the amount of rounds. This holds true to any bucking you will buy
thats about it.
If you can find a nineball, go with that
if you cant, This is the next best thing.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]