I will get straight to the point here.
Very good gun and feel, however I had one problem.
The battery connector on the M60 is small, which is insane, after all this IS an M60! However, I found out after looking for a small to large battery adapter that the two connectors worked just fine when forced together and fastened with duct tape (I am speaking of a small to large connection here).
Besides this, everything is amazing with this gun.
- Amazing feel
- Imposing, people on opposite teams were suppressed by just me (with the M60) on multiple occasions just because it is so big
- Magazine holds ~4000 BBs no problem.
- Self winding magazine which is noise-less because of the firing sound itself
- Very good grouping at medium range after adjusting the hop-up.
- Easy access hop-up (explained in an English, colored manual)
- Handel is very good, sturdy and great for carrying.
- Bi-pod is very good and also extremely useful for mounting the gun
- Comes with authentic looking M60 flash hider (brightly colored orange)
- Shoulder rest folds up on the butt-stock making the gun very comfortable to wield when in prone for longer periods of time
- Very high to very low and everything in between ROF (rate of fire)
- Well working safety and fire modes, full-auto only :D
Speaking from a practical standpoint there is nothing really bad about this gun when playing. A little wobble on the ROF knob doesn't change the performance of the gun while playing. All you will care about while in a firefight is the weight (~20 lb), the length, and the pure amount of BBs you can pour down range accurately towards your opponents. The rest is up to you. Work out maybe, and always try to have a good squad mate at your 6, since you are very slow to turn this thing 180 degrees. This IS after all Airsoft, where teamwork is key to success.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]