Dual bungee one point sling. This is another great product from Condor (OE Tech Tactical). The webbing is thicker than most and would hold some heavy weight. The bungees are strong. The triangular piece that connects the webbing pieces is great as it allows the sling to lie flat against you without twisting up the attatchment point( see picture). The metal on the attatchment point is pretty good and is surrounded by a piece of elastic. Which helps it to stay on and not get scratched etc. But it makes clipping and unclipping it a two handed affair. Better off leaving that part on and detatching from the quick clip. Also two more quick clip points for easy on and off. These also allow you to flip around the main sling piece ( so the adjusting buckle is where you want it. Or you could make this into a Y sling by just clipping the quick clips onto your vest shoulders.
1. Triangular piece allows sling to lie flat and comfortable.
2. Metal attatchment point.
3. Strong webbing.
4. Strong bungees.
5. Elastic wrap around (pro and con) helps to stay on and resist scratches etc.
6. 3 quick clip points allow for ease of use and adjustability.
7. Nice tan color
8. Can become a Y sling if your vest allows.
Adjusts nice and tight if you want.
1. Elastic wrap around makes releasing the metal clip from your gun a two handed operation.
2. The short piece of webbing that is detatchable is a little long causing the gun to hang a tid bit lower than I would like even with the main sling ciched up tight. And even if your sling attatchment point is a sling adapter between the body and buffer tube. This problem would be worse if you attatch to the back of the butt stock. I wear the sling over the opposite shoulder than my other single point sling and this helps it to ride higher. I'll still give it 5 stars as this is only a minor issue of an inch or two.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]