I am impressed by the quality of this pouch. It is built solid, and it is made of real Multicam fabric, which is infinitely more durable and true-to-color than imitation Multicam. The open-top is nice because it speeds up your reloading, since there aren't any velcro flaps that you need to rip up. There are a few cons to this pouch, though. You can't get a good grip on your rifle magazines because they sit really deep in the pouch. The pouches are a bit stiff when you get them, but they'll loosen up with use. Another con is that reinserting rifle magazines is really difficult and time-consuming, which isn't a desirable thing in a combat situation. These are good pouches for the money, and I would recommend them to any player on a budget.
- Authentic Multicam, not imitation
- Solid construction
- Open-top speeds up reloading.
- Rifle mag part of pouch is really deep, doesn't really give you much space to grip the magazine when you're drawing.
- Pouch is stiff when you first get it, so leave your mags in them for awhile to loosen them up.
- Reinserting rifle mags is difficult and time-consuming.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]