This gun is great!! It shoots hard with .25 gram bbs, and out-ranges many other guns I own, including D-boys similar priced AKs. I love to hip fire with this gun and white bbs, although with 20-25 dollars an AK-side rail scope mount can be attached to allow for a red dot or scope. Solid internals are better than D-Boys AKs and the externals look great (although you must tighten stock every once in a while) As long as you don't mess with the gearbox, the ancient Chinese manufacturing tech should work for a long time, however, a skilled technician could turn this into a DMR or downgrade the spring for a longer-lasting CQB gun.
- solid internals
- quality externals
- high fps (375+ w/ .25g bbs)
- great accuracy
- shoots hard and accurate
- long lasting, powerful war machine.
- too hot for cqb, probably
- don't touch the gearbox unless an expert
- wobbly stock you must tighten
- doesn't automatically come with ris (it's an AK)
- people ask you why the tip is cut off (a real-steel balance functionality)
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]