This gun was pretty beautiful and amazing when I first unboxed it and I think that that love carried it through it's rare cons. The custom barrel extension was pretty tricky at first but then I realized. The steps to putting on the barrel extension because the Manual does not give you any information on assembling it.
1. Get a really small Allan wrench
2. Unscrew the small bolt on the orange tip of the gun
3. Use a little bit of elbow grease to either with your hand (or with a wrench) to turn the orange tip counter-clockwise (that's the direction most airsoft tips use) to then remove the orange tip
4. Get the mock silencer/ barrel extension and use your fingers to get a small black tube out of the silencer.(push it in and pull it out)
5. screw the black tube (adapter) clockwise to tighten it on the gun
6. It will not screw all the way down the thread instead it will go halfway and give you some resistance (Do not fight this resistance you will lose, and you will damage your gun)
7.Finally just slide the silencer on, push down the metal piece that secures it into the front part of the gun and you should be set
8. You are ready to go have fun
I INTEND FOR THIS TO BE HELPFUL TO THE USERS WHO BUY THIS GUN IN THE FUTURE WHO CANT FIND THE HELP TO PUT IT ON I FIGURED IT OUT SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO.
high cap mag (could be a con for some people)
Yes it's full auto
Very high fps for a AEG (could be a con for some)
Super long rail
Super long gun
Very comfortable grip and stock ( got felt right on the cheek rest)
mock silencer (barrel extension) and black tip
Could be used as a sniper or AEG very flexible
It has jammed on me once but it was very very easy to fix using The unjamming rod that it comes with
The charging handle does not open the access to the hop-up (Use your fingers or a flat object and pull back the charging handle)
a bit pricey but worth it
manual does not tell you how to attach barrel extension
Thats all i could think of but it's a really great gun and If you have the money I recommend you buy it.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]