Why haven't you bought this gun yet??? ha ha ha, whoooooooo! This gun is SOLID, and it has just about everything little thing you could want out of an M4. Metal magazine, metal flip-up sights, adjustable crane stock, convertible barrel, removable flash-hider, INCREDIBLE Daniel Defense system, functioning dust cover, great blowback, awesome weight and balance.
The gun shoots around 380fps, which isn't too fast or too weak. No unusual wobbles, or junky feel to any part of the gun. The fire selector snaps into position nice and clean. Even without a charger or battery, this is a great gun, and a great value for the price.
About the only complaint that I can think of, is that the crane stock doesn't like to be pushed in all the way with all the wiring in the stock. You have to be careful to not cut up the wires when adjusting the length of the stock. It can be done, but you have to be extremely careful. Out of the six positions, only the 2 most "collapsed" positions are a problem.
- AMAING 9" Daniel Defense rail
- Convertible barrel
- Removable flash hider
- Metal magazine
- Great build quality
- Tough gear box, motor, and gears
- 380-400 fps out of the box
- Good accuracy
- Up to 20 bullets per second with a 9.6v!!!
- Crane stock doesn't like to be closed all the way when the battery is in it.
- Clown face is cool, but it's not very classy like most logos, such as G&G, KWA, etc.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]