First let me say this gun is almost the price its worth. This N4 feels like a Russian style M4 which to me is great is great feeling if you want to different from everyone else. But in any case this product should be classified as a " build it yourself" type of gun, but the good thing about the N4 it has a AWESOME look to it already. Since you has 12" of rail space makes for easy customization to make your gun. The N4 stats are not the better but you can do alot to fix them for the greater good.
For the Pros, please remember this a " build it yourself" type of gun so don't expect alot of pros. :(
1. The look of the N4 has to be loved solely because it way different from any M4 or M16.
2. The length of the N4 is for someone who wanted something that isnt that long as a M16 but not as short as a M4A1
3.The rails are just amazing to hold and look at, and they have slots to put metal swivels for swings and such.
This is probably going to be the hardest part for me to write down on this document. The cons for the N4 is what people need to change for this gun to make it a monster on the field .
1. The Fps is just terrible for a gun of this length. I blame the gearbox and the motor both made by G&G
2. Of course the inner barrel needs to changes
3. The peq box that comes with the N4 is extremely ugly, and overly sized for any use.
4. The USMC logo didn't come with my gun :( God only knows the problem with that -_-
5. The Charging handle doesn't even work and it ridiculously loose and ruins the gun.
6. The hop up unit in the N4 is not place correctly making almost any mag loose ( unless you put tape around the mag to give an extra hold).
To this ending statement for this gun to work like in your dreams you must put alot of work into it, but for my case I LOVED doing this for the N4 Because at the end of it The N4 is NOW truly your gun
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]