I've had this gun since March of last year and it has done well. It's my first and only gun and I've yet to have an issue with it. I put it through a lot and it has kept up very well! Every now and then it will not fire on Semi but switching it to full auto makes it work again. Despite it's ordinary appearance I have gotten a few compliments on it, mainly because of the short stock. The battery it comes with barely fits in the stock, but I have no issues putting a 9.6v x 1600 mah butterfly style battery in there. the stock, upper receiver, lower receiver, and pistol grip are plastic. The rails, outer barrel, sights, trigger, sling mounts, and magazine are full metal.
* it's decently accurate right out of the box, upgrades wouldn't hurt it though
* pretty lightweight compared to other AEGs
* Nice long Metal RIS
* Great Iron sights
* Officially licensed with BARRET Trades and markings
* tight battery space
* plastic upper and lower receiver
* Rails and delta ring need to be tightened.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]