Fantastic gun, I love the AK style over the M4. Mine chronoed in at 430fps with .20. Lots of rail space (hurhur), rail over the dust cover is higher then the rail over the barrel. Just something to keep in mind. Dust cover is held on by the topmost rail, would fall off without it. Fire selector switch goes from Safe, Auto, Semi (top to bottom position). The gun has a great weight and feel to it, the default mag is junk. Replace it when you have the chance, keep it if you like feeding issues. King Arms 140 round Mid caps wiggle a little in the mag well but Lancer Tactical Flash mags sit tight, both feed really well with this gun.
- Great weight and look.
- Lots and lots of rail space.
- Metal and Polymer construction let the gun take hits no problem.
- 3 rear sling attachment points.
- Great FPS
- Great gun for the price, $120 on sale.
- Even my shadow looks like a boss!
- Rear Dust cover barely sits in place.
- Default mag has poor feeding.
- Limited battery space.
- Weight loaded with + a red dot is a little heavy (2+ hours of play had me a little tired)
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]