Really nice vest. The built in mag pouches are nice and easy to get mags out. They have a pull tab on them so the velcro is easy to undo. Can hold 12 M4 mags in addition to 2 other pouches with a draw string where you can hold possibly a radio. grenade, bb bottle or more. Has quite a few pockets built in it. 2 mesh pockets one on each side and a large pocket on the front. The fake plates are nice they are hollow, light and keeps the vest rigid. The back plate pouch also has a place for a hydration bladder, but the back plate has to be taken out for one to fit in. Has quite a bit of room for molle gear and the built in mag pouches are nice as it frees up a lot of space on the vest. It isnt quite made for skinny people though, but you can get it to fit decent. Its pricey, but the quality is really good.
- 6 built in mag pouches in addition to 2 draw string pouches 2 mesh pouches and 1 large front pouch.
- Back plate pouch can also be a hydration carrier.
- Decent amount of room for molle gear.
- Build quality is nice and will last a good while.
- Not quite made for skinny people
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]