First off, would like to say thank you AirsoftGI for this amazing gun. You have always been good to me;
reliable and trustworthy.
I ordered this gun and a 3 bag special of KSC perfect BBs, I'll leave a review for those later. When you pick this thing up, you can tell it's got some heft to it. Rock solid stock, the hand grip has absolutely no wobble, pistol grip does not wobble, and that is exactly what sets CYMA apart from other Tokyo Marui clones. If you were blindfolded and picked the CM042 up and then the real steel, it would be a hell of challenge to see which one is which, because I can't tell the difference. My uncle owns 2 real AK-47s, and was astonished by how much t felt like the real deal. If you took the orange tip off, the cops would be on you in a heartbeat, and when they picked it up they'd check the chamber to see if it was loaded HA! It's also nice to be able to smell the wood on your hands after you put it down.(trust me, putting it down is hard to do) The full metal receiver is rock solid and made of good quality metal, the bolt has a nice spring behind it, everything was just perfect. The sights are aligned perfectly, as long as you hold it still when you pull the trigger it will hit the same spot every time. My gun came chrono'd at around 410, which i think is better than those other blazing hot ones, since the spring is SUPPOSED to be an M120.The magazine is great, it's metal, it holds a solid 600 rounds and feeds flawlessly. The rate of fire is also great, 15-20 BBs per second is a little much for me. Not only does it waste ammo faster, it's not as realistic. The rate of fire on mine is perfect. The battery it comes with is nice, an 8.4v 1400 mah battery and a 250ma output wall charger. I personally think that wall chargers are easier to deal with, and i know they're less expensive than a smart charger. You're so impatient and lazy if you buy a smart charger, with a wall charger all you need is a calculator and an egg timer. Trigger pull is nice, everything is just the definition of perfect with this gun. I'm not lying either, it wouldn't do you any good for me to tell you it was the best when it wasn't. BUT IT IS = )
Overall, it's the best 200 bucks I've ever spent.
- Solid externals, not going anywhere
- Perfect FPS, not too hot, just right ( 400-420 )
- Great magazine, feeds flawlessy
- No blemishes or cracks in wood
- It's nice to actually have dead tree and metal as material for your gun ( good quality metal and wood as well )
- Feels exactly like the real thing
- Nice weight to it, around 7-8 pounds
- The accuracy is amazing, very consistent with 0.20 gram KSC's ( may be the reason, go KSC! )
- Price was right, this thing could also be collector's item
- Absolutely destroys soda cans empty and full
- I JUST CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! I'm charging the battery and holding it as we speak....
- FPS might be too hot for you, but my field doesn't mind 10 or 20 FPS over the limit since mine came in at 410
Nothing else that i can think of,
Get out your cash and buy this thing today!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]