OE TECH Elite Tactical Vest (TAN). This is anoyher nice product from Condor (OE Tech) Room for 12 AR magazines ( may require a bit of use to work in the material ). A couple of chest pockets, some zippered inside pockets. Cool breathable mesh material on the inside. Nice tan color. Highly adjustable for width and hieght. One note on height adjustment, I am 6' tall and at the shortest setting it is still a bit tall for my torsoe. The whole back is covered in MOLLE for attatching hydration carriers or whatever. Nice quality adjustable belt that the vest attatches to (and for putting other stuff on). The online picture and the in-store display model shows the vest as having both shooting shoulders with the rubberized padded material. When in fact the left side shoulder is Cordura nylon (like the majority of the vest) and actually has another small pocket (maybe for a small radio) there. Being a lefty shooter this sucks! As it causes your butt stock to slip around and on the pocket and button, so your butt stock never really finds a good spot. It would be great to have the soft sticky shooting shoulder on the left as the picture shows.
1. Nice material, build quality and color.
2. Great functionality and plenty of places to put stuff, including inside.
3. Way cheaper than setting up your own blank MOLLE vest.
4. Comes with a belt.
5. Adjustable for most widths.
6. Full MOLLE webbing on the back.
7. Looks cool!
1. Does NOT have the rubberized shooting pads on both shoulders as shown (the left shoulder has a pocket.
2. At the shortest setting it is still a bit long for my torsoe (I am 6'). If you want to cut some of the shoulder (adjustable Velcro) flaps a bit shorter (or have your dry cleaner alter it) you could shorten the vest a bit more (which I may do).
I would give it 5 stars if it fit a bit shorter and had the left side shooting shoulder pad
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]