First and foremost, I must say that this magazine has performed much better than I have anticipated for the price. I'm not sure if they changed around the design or what since the other reviews, but I have no idea what they mean by "Holding down the winding button", or how some reviews say you need to remove the fake bullets to load the other clip...
This magazine has a switch on the bottom that is "Off" when it is in the center. When it is switched to the right, the magazine continuously loads itself, even if it's full. (I suppose this is for heavy automatic fire, or for reloading when you choose so yourself) Switching it to the left seems to load the magazine only when it needs to be wound (Most of the time before it ever shoots a blank).
It loads from the top like any standard high capacity magazine, and the door snaps shut very securely. (I love it)
In case it wasn't obvious, there's a wheel at the bottom of the magazine for manual winding, so if your battery dies on you, or if you just forget to charge it, you still have a stylish, very high capacity mag. I charged it for 30 minutes when I first got it, and I was able to take it out and shoot it dry with no sign of the battery dying.
Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an electric high cap mag.
- I've never had a misfire as long as I've had enough BB's loaded. (More than a few left)
- Winds itself rather well. After you flip the switch you can forget all about winding.
- The fake bullets look rather nice. (They feel fake as hell, but they look fantastic)
- The BB Loading door secures very well.
- A bit noisy. No big deal at all, but if you want to sneak around, I suggest turning this puppy off, and winding it yourself.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]