Ok I'm giving this 3/5 stars because when I got this mag it was in non working condition.
What I had to do:
1. Take it apart. The wiring in the side with the fake bullets was HORRIBLE.
2. I had to rewire the whole thing because the wire in there were out of the casings.
3. Buy a new power button.
After some rewiring, soldering and a little TLC I got the mag working.
Now the mag works wonderfully and allows my girlfriend to fire madly at anything that moves.
- Cool looking when in mag well.
- Nice feature of pushing a button to wind up hands free.
- Feeds great.
- Looks realistic, mag that is inserted into the gun is metal, but other side is plastic.
- Worse wiring I have ever seen in my life.
- Electronic internals are very poor.
- The button was nothing but a copper tapplet on the bottom of the button to make the electrical connection, it was broke when received.
- Taking apart the electrical side of the mag is a pin, you have to seperate the two plastic pieces with a knife and be careful not to break anything, then it will come apart.
- Fake bullet sliding door is a pain, very hard to pull back.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]